Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa (1 January 2023)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today we are waiting for a very interesting football match - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa. The event will start at 14:00 (UTC). Tottenham Hotspur are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 1.675 for the victory of the first team.
Tottenham fought back to draw 2-2 with Brentford on Boxing Day, but Antonio Conte will not have been pleased having gone behind for the sixth league game running. Spurs have won eight of their last 10 at home against Villa, which is a boost. Unai Emery oversaw a first league defeat of his reign on Boxing Day as Villa lost 3-1 at home to Liverpool. Emery is unbeaten in his three league meetings with Spurs as a manager, so will feel confident of avoiding a second straight league loss here. However, Spurs should have what it takes to ring in the New Year with a win in what will likely follow the same pattern of the hosts underwhelming in the first half before kicking into gear after the break.
Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 5 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 16-го февраля. Then the game ended with the score 2:3 in favor of the Tottenham Hotspur. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:2. The Tottenham Hotspur was defeated then.
Tottenham Hotspur can not find their game in any way, they were able to win only 2 victories in their last 6 matches. But the team plays well in attack, which allows them to score an average of 2 goals per game. Tottenham Hotspur plays well in defense and usually concedes no more than 1.67 goals.
Aston Villa managed to beat their opponents only in 2 of the last 6 matches. But the team scores only 1.17 goals on average per game. The team's defense is at a high level, they don't miss so often.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Tottenham Hotspur – Aston Villa
- Tottenham have won 8 of their last 10 home matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Aston Villa's last 6 games (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham Hotspur's last 5 games
- Tottenham have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 home matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
- Tottenham have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
Tottenham Hotspur – pre-match summary
- Brazilian duo Lucas Moura and Richarlison are absent for Tottenham, but Antonio Conte is hopeful that World Cup winner Cristian Romero can start.
- Djed Spence will be assessed following illness, though was unlikely to have started here, while Rodrigo Bentancur has suffered a setback upon his return from a groin problem and misses out.
- Hugo Lloris was on the bench for the Boxing Day draw with Brentford, yet is set to replace Fraser Forster between the sticks.
Aston Villa – pre-match summary
- Philippe Coutinho was fit enough to make a late cameo against former side Liverpool on Boxing Day, and will hope to start at Tottenham on New Year's Day.
- Unai Emery is without Diego Carlos and Jacob Ramsey, but World Cup winner Emiliano Martinez is back at the club and should replace Robin Olsen between the sticks.
Personal meetings: Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA