Denmark - Scotland
FIFA World Cup 2022
FIFA World Cup 2022
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Denmark - Scotland (1 September 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 1st September, the teams Denmark and Scotland will meet on the field at 18:45 (UTC). Denmark are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 1.448 for the victory of the first team.
Denmark and Scotland occupy first and second, respectively, in Group F of their World Cup qualification campaign. Denmark have a two point lead over Scotland heading into Wednesday's game. . Scotland endured a hugely disappointing Euro 2020, crashing out of the group stage in bottom place, while Denmark were one of the tournament's big success stories, reaching the semi-finals. . Both teams are missing key players but Denmark are still favourites to get three points. .
The teams have met 4 times recently. Denmark was able to win in 2 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 10-го августа and ended with a score of 2:1 in favor of Scotland. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Scotland was defeated then.
The hosts have won only 3 games in the last 6 matches. But the team plays well in attack, which allows them to score an average of 2 goals per game. The team's defense is not the strongest side, they concede an average of 1.17 goals per game.
Scotland are not in its best shape right now, they were able to win only 2 out of 6 matches. However they score an average of no more than 1.33 goals per game. In recent matches, the team has conceded too much, an average of 1.17 per game.
When analyzing this match, a lot of factors should be taken into account. The forecast of our system is already ready, you can view it right now.
Denmark – pre-match summary
- Philip Billing has withdrawn from the Denmark squad through illness, while defensive duo Jannik Vestergaard and Nicolai Boilesen are injured.
- Denmark are still missing Christian Eriksen, while Andreas Cornelius, Martin Brathwaite and Rasmus Falk have been forced to withdraw due to injury.
- Mikkel Damsgaard hasn't quite managed to carry his form from Euro 2020 into the new season in Italy but is expected to keep his place in the side here.
- Thomas Delaney hasn't played much football this season after his move from Dortmund to Sevilla, so Brentford's Christian Norgaard has a decent chance of starting here.
- Jens Stryger Larsen and Daniel Wass are in competition to start at right wing-back for the home side.
Scotland – pre-match summary
- Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has undergone groin surgery and misses out for Scotland. Celtic pair James Forrest and Greg Taylor have also withdrawn through injury.
- Aston Villa's John McGinn tested positive for COVID-19 over the weekend, while Nathan Patterson is self-isolating.
- Stephen O'Donnell has missed Motherwell's last three matches through illness but returned to training over the weekend and has joined up with the Scotland squad in a boost for Steve Clarke's side.
- Billy Gilmour didn't feature at Euro 2020 as much as planned but will certainly slot into Scotland's midfield on Wednesday. Ryan Christie will line up either in midfield or up front.
Personal meetings: Denmark - Scotland
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"