West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion
England. Premier League
West Ham United
England. Premier League
Brighton & Hove Albion
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion (1 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 1st December at 19:30 (UTC), the teams West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet on the football field. West Ham United are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 2.06 for the victory of the first team.
West Ham have lost back-to-back Premier League matches for the first time since April. . Brighton were booed off by their own supporters after Saturday's 0-0 draw with Leeds. . Brighton are now winless across their last nine matches in all competitions (D6, L3). . The last five matches between West Ham and Brighton have been draws. .
West Ham United and Brighton & Hove Albion have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 0 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 1-го февраля and ended with a score of 3:3 in favor of . If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Brighton & Hove Albion was defeated then.
West Ham United lost in 2 of the last 6 matches, let's face it, the statistics are far from ideal. But they play quite effectively, scoring an average of 2 goals per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 1.33 goals.
Brighton & Hove Albion have lost in 3 of their last 6 matches. But with their style of play, they score an average of only 1 points per game. The team plays well defensively, they concede on average no more than 2 goals.
The match promises to be interesting. And you can see the forecast of our service directly on this page.
Facts about the match West Ham United – Brighton & Hove Albion
- West Ham have drawn their last 5 matches against Brighton in all competitions
- West Ham have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against Brighton in all competitions
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of West Ham's last 7 home games
- Brighton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches against West Ham in all competitions
- Brighton & Hove Albion have failed to win their last 8 matches
- Brighton are undefeated in their last 8 matches against West Ham in all competitions
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Brighton & Hove Albion's last 3 games
- West Ham have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Brighton in all competitions
West Ham United – pre-match summary
- Aaron Cresswell will need to be assessed after coming off in defeat to Manchester City with a back injury. Vladimir Coufal may come into the side as a result.
- David Moyes is expected to recall Jarrod Bowen to the starting line-up on Wednesday, with Manuel Lanzini pushing for his first league start of the campaign.
- Issa Diop is an option in central defence if Moyes needs to freshen things up for the welcome of Brighton.
Brighton & Hove Albion – pre-match summary
- Enock Mwepu was on the bench against Leeds at the weekend to leave Steven Alzate and Danny Welbeck as Brighton's only injury concerns.
- Adam Lallana, Solly March and Shane Duffy are pushing for recalls on Wednesday, with Graham Potter likely to make changes.
Personal meetings: West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"