Chelsea - Liverpool
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Chelsea - Liverpool (2 January 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Chelsea and Liverpool will meet on the football field today. The match will start at 16:30 UTC (2nd January). Both teams have the same chances of winning. Bookmakers give very close odds.
Chelsea have now taken just nine points from the last 18 available after drawing 1-1 with Brighton on Wednesday. Thomas Tuchel continues to lament Chelsea's injury and COVID problems and things just aren't clicking on the pitch as they were earlier in the season. They have only managed one clean sheet from their last eight league games and Edouard Mendy leaves for AFCON after this game. . Liverpool were also dealt a hammer blow in the title race in midweek after losing 1-0 to Leicester on Tuesday. They could be 12 points behind Manchester City by the time they face Chelsea on Sunday, albeit with a game in hand, but that gap may be too big to overcome even at the halfway mark in the season. . Chelsea have lost three of their last five Premier League matches at home to Liverpool and a repeat result wouldn't surprise given the way things have been going for them of late. .
The teams have already played each other. Chelsea defeated Liverpool in 2 from 6 last matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 22-го июля. Then the game ended with the score 5:3 in favor of the Liverpool. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:1. The Chelsea was defeated then.
Chelsea is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 3 wins. However the average number of goals per game for the team is 1.67. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 0.83 goals per game.
Liverpool are going quite well, out of 4 matches they were defeated only in 1. In addition to this, they play quite aggressively - the team scores an average of 2 goals per game. The team's defense is at a high level, they don't miss so often.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Chelsea – Liverpool
- Chelsea are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Liverpool in all competitions.
Chelsea – pre-match summary
- Reece James is out for around eight weeks with a hamstring injury suffered on Wednesday night. Cesar Azpilicueta may be required at right wing-back.
- Andreas Christensen is still struggling with a back injury that forced him off at half-time against Brighton in midweek but Thiago Silva is back in training ahead of Sunday.
- There were fears N'Golo Kante faced another spell on the sidelines with a knee injury but he came off the bench against Brighton.
- It will be interesting to see whether Romelu Lukaku starts after his comments in the week about his future.
- Timo Werner and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are unlikely to make Sunday's welcome of Liverpool.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Sadio Mane, Mo Salah and Naby Keita all jet off to AFCON after Liverpool's trip to Chelsea.
- Andy Robertson is still suspended so Kostas Tsimikas will continue at left-back here.
- Ibrahima Konate or Joe Gomez are on standby if Joel Matip rotates out the side.
- Thiago has been ruled out with Takumi Minamino, though the latter wouldn't have started.
- Jurgen Klopp has confirmed a couple of new positive COVID cases but it's unclear who.
Personal meetings: Chelsea - Liverpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"