Zenit Saint Petersburg - Rostov
Russia. Premier League
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Russia. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Zenit Saint Petersburg - Rostov (3 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Zenit Saint Petersburg and Rostov will meet on the football field today. The match will start at 16:00 UTC (3rd December). Bookmakers consider the hosts to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Zenit Saint Petersburg is 1.22.
FC Zenit defeated CSKA 2-0 last time out and extended their unbeaten run in the league to five matches. Sergey Semak’s men have won four of their last five matches and are favourites to get the three points on Friday. FC Rostov’s undefeated streak ended last weekend in Grozny and they are now only one point above the playoff relegation zone. FC Rostov’s last win at Saint Petersburg was back in 2013.
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 6 times recently. At the same time, Zenit Saint Petersburg won 4 victories in these matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 19-го октября. Then the game ended with the score 6:1 in favor of the Zenit Saint Petersburg. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 1:0. Then the victory was won by the team Rostov.
The hosts have won only 3 games in the last 6 matches. But the team plays well in attack, which allows them to score an average of 2.33 goals per game. The team's defense is not the strongest side, they concede an average of 1.17 goals per game.
The guests are not in the best shape right now, only 2 wins in their last 6 matches. However they score quite well-an average of 2 goals. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Zenit Saint Petersburg – Rostov
- Zenit have scored at least 2 goals in 24 of their last 27 home matches (Premier League).
- Zenit are undefeated in 36 of their last 38 home matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Zenit's last 6 home games (Premier League).
- Zenit have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches (Premier League).
- Zenit have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against FC Rostov in all competitions.
- Zenit are undefeated in their last 7 home matches against FC Rostov in all competitions.
Zenit Saint Petersburg – pre-match summary
- Russian goalkeeper Stanislav Kritciuk underwent knee surgery in Germany last week and will only return to action after the winter break.
- Versatile midfielder Wendel is back in training after recovering from a recent injury and will be available for selection here.
Rostov – pre-match summary
- Midfielder Armin Gigovic remains doubt for the upcoming visit to Krestovsky.
- Kento Hashimoto and Pavel Mamaev have been recovering from long-term injuries and will not feature here.
- Defender Nikolay Poyarkov missed last round’s match because of injury and is also a doubt next time out.
- Danila Sukhomlinov is again available for selection after missing last weekend’s match due to suspension.
Personal meetings: Zenit Saint Petersburg - Rostov
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"