Wolverhampton Wanderers - Liverpool
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Wolverhampton Wanderers - Liverpool (4 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 4th December, the teams Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool will meet on the field at 15:00 (UTC). Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.44 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
Wolves have only lost one of their last nine in the Premier League but have been held to goalless draws in back-to-back matches heading into the weekend. . Liverpool have scored at least three goals in nine of their 11 away matches in all competitions this season after battering rivals Everton 4-1 on Wednesday. . Liverpool have won each of their last five Premier League matches away to Wolves and that is expected to continue here. .
The teams have met 6 times recently. Wolverhampton Wanderers was able to win in 1 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 6-го декабря and ended with a score of 4:0 in favor of Liverpool. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Liverpool.
The statistics of the hosts are not the best, in the last 6 matches they were able to win only 2 times. However the team is not very effective in terms of goals scored, on average 0.67 per game. Wolverhampton Wanderers have missed too many in their last games, an average of 0.67 times per game.
Liverpool managed to beat their opponents in 5 out of 6 cases in their last matches. In addition to this, the team scores an average of 3 goals per game. In recent matches, the team has conceded too much, an average of 0.67 per game.
When analyzing this match, a lot of factors should be taken into account. The forecast of our system is already ready, you can view it right now.
Facts about the match Wolverhampton Wanderers – Liverpool
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool's last 11 games (Premier League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 5 matches against Wolves in all competitions.
- Liverpool have won 8 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won their last 5 matches against Wolves in all competitions.
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 8 away matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Wolves in all competitions.
- Wolves have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolverhampton Wanderers last 4 games
Wolverhampton Wanderers – pre-match summary
- Ruben Neves is back from suspension and will likely reclaim his spot back in central midfield.
- Daniel Podence could return from COVID-19 but Marcal is now out after a positive test.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Liverpool came through Wednesday's Merseyside derbies unscathed but Jurgen Klopp will naturally ponder changes to keep his players fresh.
- However, it wouldn't be a surprise if changes were kept at a minimal this weekend before rotating heavily for their dead-rubber Champions League match next week.
- Naby Keita and Joe Gomez are back in training ahead of the festive period but this match might come too soon for the pair.
Personal meetings: Wolverhampton Wanderers - Liverpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"