Rangers - RasenBallsport Leipzig
UEFA Europa League
UEFA Europa League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Rangers - RasenBallsport Leipzig (5 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Rangers is hosting RasenBallsport Leipzig today at 19:00 (UTC). RasenBallsport Leipzig is the favorite, at least according to the bookmakers. They give the coefficient 2.06 for the victory of the hosts.
Rangers sat very deep in the reverse fixture and almost executed their gameplan perfectly to come away with a draw, only for a late Angelino winner. They adopted a similar approach in the previous round at Braga before being far more attack minded in the second leg at Ibrox and the home fans will certainly hope for more of the same. The atmosphere could come as something of a shock to the system for some of the Leipzig players, who undoubtedly have more quality but will need to show their nerve to book a place in the final.
The teams have met 2 times recently. Rangers was able to win in 0 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 15-го января and ended with a score of 4:0 in favor of RasenBallsport Leipzig. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The RasenBallsport Leipzig was defeated then.
The hosts are going quite well, in the last 6 games they were able to win 4 victories. In addition to this, the team plays in an attacking style and scores an average of 2.17 goals per game, which is a fairly good result. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 0.83 goals per game.
The statistics of the RasenBallsport Leipzig can not be called bad, 4 wins in the last 6 matches. In addition to this, the team scores only 1.33 goals on average per game. The team has some problems with defense, they concede too many goals.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Rangers – RasenBallsport Leipzig
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in RBL's last 3 games (Europa League).
- RBL are undefeated in their last 6 matches (Europa League).
Rangers – pre-match summary
- With an Old Firm derby to contend with at the weekend, Rangers didn't exactly have the opportunity to rotate their squad as they would have hoped and still have a number of injury concerns, particularly in attack.
- Alfredo Morelos is sidelined, while Kemar Roofe is a doubt, leaving Giovanni van Bronckhorst with the option of Scott Wright, or fielding a false nine in Joe Aribo or Scott Arfield.
- Leon Balogun was suspended at the weekend and could return but didn't make a back three in the reverse fixture, with John Lundstram instead dropping back alongside Connor Goldson and Calvin Bassey.
RasenBallsport Leipzig – pre-match summary
- Unlike Rangers, RB Leipzig were able to make five changes at the weekend but did slump to a disappointing 3-1 defeat at Gladbach.
- Willi Orban, Mohamed Simakan and Kevin Kampl all missed the first leg through suspension and returned to the side on Monday, so are by no means guaranteed to retain those places here after a clean sheet in their absence in the reverse.
- That said, Josko Gvardiol was taken off before half-time league and could well be a doubt here.
- Dominik Szoboszlai, Yussuf Poulsen and Andre Silva compete for a place in attack alongside star man Christopher Nkunku, who Rangers kept quiet last week.
Personal meetings: Rangers - RasenBallsport Leipzig
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"