Belgium - Czech Republic
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Belgium - Czech Republic (5 September 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 5th September at 18:45 (UTC), the teams Belgium and Czech Republic will meet on the football field. The favorite in this match is Belgium. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.44 for their victory, the coefficient for the guests 8.
Belgium had a bit of a scare against Estonia on Thursday. The Red Devils eventually ran out 5-2 winners but they did go behind in the second minute of the match. . Czech Republic reached the quarter-finals of Euro 2020, exceeding expectations. They defeated the Netherlands along the way so are certainly not to be underestimated. . The reverse fixture ended 1-1 and Belgium head into Sunday's game top of Group E with a three point advantage over Czech Republic. Expect another tight game here.
Belgium and Czech Republic have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 3 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 12-го августа. Then the game ended with the score 3:1 in favor of the Czech Republic. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:1. The Belgium was defeated then.
Belgium are going quite well, in their last 6 matches they have won 5 times. In addition to this, the team does not score so many goals, on average 1.67 per game. The defense of the hosts is lame, they concede 0.5 goals on average.
The game does not add up for the guests - 2 defeats in the last 6 matches. But their score on goals scored is not so high - an average of 1.17 per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 0.67 goals, which is quite a lot.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Belgium – Czech Republic
- Belgium have won 14 of their last 16 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Belgium have scored at least 2 goals in 13 of their last 16 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Belgium have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic's last 3 games (FIFA World Cup).
Belgium – pre-match summary
- Youri Tielemans remains a doubt after missing the 5-2 win over Estonia through injury.
- New Asenal midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga made his Belgium debut on Thursday night as a substitute and he will get more playing time in their next two games.
- Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard is unlikely to start all three games given his injury record so expect him to drop out of the side at some point over the next week.
- Kevin De Bruyne has struggled with injury so far this season and wasn't called upon by Roberto Martinez.
Czech Republic – pre-match summary
- Patrik Schick was the star man for Czech Republic at Euro 2020 but he's not in the squad.
- Midfield partners Tomas Soucek and Alex Kral are now team-mates at club level with West Ham after the latter joined in the Hammers last month.
- Czech Republic will hope to have their first-choice defensive pairing from Euro 2020 in Ondrej Celustka and Ondrej Kudela available here.
Personal meetings: Belgium - Czech Republic
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"