Southampton - Aston Villa
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Southampton - Aston Villa (5 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Aston Villa continues its away session and meets with Southampton today at 20:00 (UTC). The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 2.09.
Southampton have only won two of their opening 10 league games but those victories have at least fallen in their last three. They have won four of the last five meetings between the two sides. Aston Villa are in turmoil and defeat on Friday could well cost Dean Smith his job. They have lost four in a row and Villa are yet to show any real playing style since their summer splurge. . Smith is now constantly changing formation and personnel in a desperate search for one that clicks. That is never a good sign. .
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Southampton won in 4 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 1-го ноября and ended with a score of 3:4 in favor of Southampton. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Aston Villa.
The hosts have won only 2 games in the last 6 matches. But the team is not very effective in terms of goals scored, on average 1 per game. The defense of the Southampton team works well, on average, they concede no more than 1.33 goals per game.
Aston Villa have lost in 5 of their last 6 matches. However their score on goals scored is not so high - an average of 1.17 per game. The team shows itself well in defense, conceding an average of 2.33 goals.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Southampton – Aston Villa
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Aston Villa's last 9 away games (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have lost their last 4 matches
- Aston Villa have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Southampton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
Southampton – pre-match summary
- James Ward-Prowse was subject to intense interest from Aston Villa in the summer before extending his stay at Southampton instead.
- Chelsea loanee Armando Broja is back available but may have to settle for a place on the bench as Adam Armstrong assisted Che Adams for the winner last time out in his absence.
- Mohamed Elyounoussi recovered from injury to start last week's 1-0 win away to Watford.
Aston Villa – pre-match summary
- Ezri Konsa is suspended after his red card last weekend and Aston Villa are fortunate Kourtney Hause isn't banned here too. Axel Tuanzebe may come in anyway.
- Tyrone Mings was dropped against West Ham for a string of poor displays but the Villa captain will return here with Konsa unavailable.
- Jacob Ramsey's injury against West Ham wasn't as bad as first feared and he is remarkably available for selection here.
- Dean Smith has confirmed Danny Ings, Douglas Luiz and Bertrand Traore are still unavailable but Morgan Sanson and Jaden Philogene-Bidace are back in training.
Personal meetings: Southampton - Aston Villa
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"