Milan - Liverpool
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Milan - Liverpool (7 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 7th December at 20:00 (UTC), the teams Milan and Liverpool will meet on the football field. The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 2.09.
AC Milan need to better FC Porto's result on Tuesday night to qualify for the knockout stage of the Champions League. It would be a remarkable achievement given they lost their first three group games. . Liverpool are already through to the next round and have secured first place no matter the results on Tuesday. Jurgen Klopp is expected to rotate heavily as a result but he will still go the Italy looking for a result. Only one win in four at home is not ideal form heading into this must-win game for Milan. Even though Liverpool will field a second-string team they will still prove tough to beat. .
The teams have already played each other. Milan defeated Liverpool in 1 from 5 last matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 25-го мая and ended with a score of 3:4 in favor of Liverpool. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 2:0. Then the victory was won by the team Liverpool.
Milan is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 3 wins. However the team shows high efficiency, scoring an average of 1.83 goals. The defense of the Milan team works well, on average, they concede no more than 1.33 goals per game.
Liverpool managed to beat their opponents in 5 out of 6 cases in their last matches. Also the team scores an average of 2.83 goals per game. The team has some problems with defense, they concede too many goals.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Milan – Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 5 matches (Champions League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches (Champions League).
- Liverpool have won their last 3 matches against AC Milan in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in AC Milan's last 3 games (Champions League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against AC Milan in all competitions.
Milan – pre-match summary
- Pietro Pellegri lasted 16 minutes at the weekend before needing to come off injured.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic wasn't risked at the weekend but will return to the starting XI here. He has one goal in six career appearances against Liverpool and has never been on the winning side.
- Alessio Romagnoli will continue in defence as Simon Kjaer has been ruled out for the season with a serious knee problem.
- Junior Messias is pushing for a start after scoring the winner away to Atletico Madrid last time out in the Champions League. He has scored a brace against Genoa since then too.
- Franck Kessie has been linked with a summer move to Liverpool and is expected to line up in midfield alongside one of Sandro Tonali, Ismael Bennacer or Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Rafael Leao, Rade Krunic, Alexis Saelemaekers and Brahim Diaz are in competition for two places in attack on Tuesday.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Jurgen Klopp will ring the changes on Tuesday with top spot in the group already secured.
- Divock Origi scored a late winner at the weekend and should be rewarded with a start here.
- Joe Gomez and Naby Keita both returned to training last week and could be involved here.
- Teenage midfielder Tyler Morton will hope to keep his place in Liverpool's Champions League side in midweek.
- James Milner is suspended due to an accumulation of bookings in the competition.
Personal meetings: Milan - Liverpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"