Leeds United - Chelsea
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Leeds United - Chelsea (11 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today we are waiting for a very interesting football match - Leeds United vs Chelsea. The event will start at 18:30 (UTC). Chelsea is the favorite, at least according to the bookmakers. They give the coefficient 1.67 for the victory of the hosts.
Leeds fell to a 2-1 loss at Arsenal on Sunday and defeat, coupled with Everton's win at Leicester, means the Whites dropped into the relegation zone. They are now winless in three and need to get their act together ahead of a tough run in. Chelsea threw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 with Wolves on Saturday and the result means the Blues have picked up just one win in five. They are now just a point above Arsenal in fourth. Chelsea have been far from their best of late, but they'll want to pick up some momentum ahead of Saturday's FA Cup final and may inflict further misery upon Leeds.
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 6 times recently. At the same time, Leeds United won 0 victories in these matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 19-го декабря and ended with a score of 1:5 in favor of Chelsea. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:0. The Chelsea was defeated then.
Leeds United is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 2 wins. But the team does not manage to score many goals, an average of 1.33 per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 1.5 goals.
The guests still can't find their game, they have won only 2 victories in their last 6 matches. But the team scores only 1.33 goals on average per game. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 1.33 goals per game.
The match promises to be interesting. And you can see the forecast of our service directly on this page.
Facts about the match Leeds United – Chelsea
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 17 of Leeds's last 21 games (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Leeds in all competitions.
Leeds United – pre-match summary
- Luke Ayling is suspended after his red card against Arsenal on Sunday and with Stuart Dallas ruled out through injury, Jamie Shackleton may start at right-back against Chelsea.
- Liam Cooper is a doubt for the home side, but will start if fit, however, Jesse Marsch is without Crysencio Summerville, Adam Forshaw, Patrick Bamford and Tyler Roberts.
- Rodrigo may come into the XI at Joe Gelhardt's expense.
Chelsea – pre-match summary
- N'Golo Kante and Jorginho may not be risked here with the FA Cup final looming.
- Ben Chilwell and Callum Hudson-Odoi are both absent for the home side.
- Thomas Tuchel is likely to make changes ahead of Saturday's game against Liverpool.
- Saul Niguez, Malang Sarr and Hakim Ziyech are among those who could be given a chance to start, but Romelu Lukaku may keep his place after scoring twice on Saturday.
- Marcos Alonso reportedly fell out with Tuchel at half time of Saturday's 2-2 draw with Wolves and may have played his last game for the Blues.
Personal meetings: Leeds United - Chelsea
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"