Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool
England. Premier League
Brighton & Hove Albion
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool (12 March 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Brighton & Hove Albion and Liverpool will meet on the football field today. The match will start at 12:30 UTC (12th March). Guests are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 1.54.
A four-game losing run has seen Brighton drop down the Premier League and while they are in no real threat of being dragged into a relegation scrap, they need to turn their fortunes around as soon as possible. They are one of only three teams to have claimed a positive result at Anfield in the Premier League this season. Liverpool's 12-game winning run came to a grinding halt against Inter on Tuesday as the Reds fell to a 1-0 loss, though they did progress to the quarter-finals 2-1 on aggregate. That defeat was their first at Anfield this season and they'll hope that was a one off as they look to get back to winning ways. Brighton have failed to win nine of their last 10 at the AMEX and may fall to a fifth successive league loss on Saturday.
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Brighton & Hove Albion won in 1 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 30-го октября. Then the game ended with the score 2:2 in favor of the . As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Brighton & Hove Albion.
The hosts have lost in 5 of the last 6 matches, the statistics are far from ideal. However they don't score so much, they average 0.67 per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 2 goals.
Liverpool managed to beat their opponents in 5 out of 6 cases in their last matches. Also the team builds a good offensive line, which allows you to score an average of 2.17 goals per game. In recent matches, the team has conceded too much, an average of 0.5 per game.
Our system has already made a forecast for this event. To view it, simply activate your subscription.
Facts about the match Brighton & Hove Albion – Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 7 matches
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton & Hove Albion have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches
- Brighton have lost their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Brighton's last 8 home games (Premier League).
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches
- Brighton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches
- Liverpool are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches against Brighton in all competitions.
Brighton & Hove Albion – pre-match summary
- Adam Webster is Graham Potter's only confirmed absentee for Saturday's welcome of Liverpool with Jeremy Sarmiento and Enock Mwepu back in training.
- After using a 4-3-1-2 at Newcastle last week, the Brighton boss may revert to a 4-2-3-1 at the weekend.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Thiago returned to action against Inter on Tuesday night and may keep his place in midfield.
- Luis Diaz and Jordan Henderson were both introduced from the bench in the 1-0 loss to Inter, and could come into the XI at the expense of Diogo Jota and Curtis Jones, respectively.
- Roberto Firmino wasn't fit enough for the matchday squad in their last-16 Champions League tie, but is back in training.
Personal meetings: Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"