Moldova - Scotland
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Moldova - Scotland (12 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Moldova and Scotland will meet on the football field today. The match will start at 17:00 UTC (12th November). Bookmakers consider the guests to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Scotland is 1.225.
Moldova are bottom of Group F with seven defeats from eight qualifiers. . Scotland will guarantee second spot in the group and a play-off place for the 2022 World Cup if they beat Moldova on Friday. . Scotland are on a four-game winning streak in Group F and should have enough about them to beat Moldova even if they are missing key attackers. .
The teams have met 3 times recently. Moldova was able to win in 0 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 4-го июня and ended with a score of 2:0 in favor of Scotland. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 1:0. Then the victory was won by the team Scotland.
Moldova can not find their game in any way, they were able to win only 1 victories in their last 6 matches. However the team cannot boast of a good performance in terms of goals scored, with an average of 0.5 goals per game. The defense of the Moldova team works well, on average, they concede no more than 1.83 goals per game.
The statistics of the Scotland can not be called bad, 4 wins in the last 6 matches. Also the team does not score so many points - an average of 1.17 per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 1.17 goals, which is quite a lot.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Moldova – Scotland
- Moldova have lost their last 7 matches
- Moldova have been losing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches
- Scotland have won their last 4 matches
- Moldova have conceded at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches
- Scotland have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 4 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Moldova's last 3 games
Moldova – pre-match summary
- Oleg Reabciuk was sent off on his first game back from suspension, in Moldova's 2-1 defeat to Israel, and is now banned again. He will need replacing at left wing-back.
Scotland – pre-match summary
- Kieran Tierney returned from injury for Arsenal at the weekend, just in time for Scotland's last two World Cup qualifiers.
- Forwards Lyndon Dykes and Ryan Christie are both suspended for Scotland due to an accumulation of bookings in Group F.
- Newcastle's Ryan Fraser has withdrawn from Scotland's squad through injury to leave Steve Clarke depleted of attacking options.
- Uncapped 23-year-old Jacob Brown has played a direct hand in nine goals in the Championship for Stoke and could fill the void left up front with Dykes and Christie unavailable.
- Billy Gilmour dropped completely out of favour under former Norwich manager Daniel Farke and actually hasn't played since the last international break. He will need assessing by Clarke here.
- Stephen O'Donnell and 20-year-old Nathan Patterson are in competition to start at right wing-back for the away side.
Personal meetings: Moldova - Scotland
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"