Luton Town - Huddersfield Town
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Luton Town - Huddersfield Town (13 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Luton Town is hosting Huddersfield Town today at 18:45 (UTC). The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 2.48.
Luton's playoff fight went down to the final day following a 7-0 capitulation at the hands of champions Fulham, but their final-day nerves were relatively limited given the comfort of their 1-0 victory over Reading. The Hatters have managed a severe injury crisis this season, all while battling with some of the biggest budgeted sides in the division and will be no pushovers in the playoffs. Nathan Jones' side head into the home leg of this playoff semi-final unbeaten in five at Kenilworth Road. Huddersfield have arguably been the surprise package of the 2021/22 Championship season and will be full of confidence when they travel to Bedfordshire on Friday. The Yorkshire side finished in third place after claiming 19 points from their final seven league outings and will fancy their chances against a well-drilled Luton side. Carlos Corberan's side are tactically flexible and defensively resolute, while the Spaniard's impressive in-game management could prove decisive in what looks set to be a well-balanced semi-final affair.
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Luton Town won in 2 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 31-го августа and ended with a score of 2:1 in favor of Luton Town. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:0. The Huddersfield Town was defeated then.
Luton Town is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 3 wins. But the team usually scores no more than 0.67 goals per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 1.67 goals.
Huddersfield Town are going quite well, out of 4 matches they were defeated only in 0. Also they play quite aggressively - the team scores an average of 1.83 goals per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 0.67 goals, which is quite a lot.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Luton Town – Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches
- Luton Town have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Huddersfield Town in all competitions
- Huddersfield Town have won 6 of their last 7 matches
- Huddersfield Town have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Luton Town last 7 games
- Luton Town are undefeated in 12 of their last 13 home matches
Luton Town – pre-match summary
- Sonny Bradley, James Bree, Harry Cornick and Allan Campbell all returned to the starting XI on the final day as Nathan Jones welcomed a host of key players back from the treatment room.
- The Hatters' injury woes are still a major factor heading into the playoffs though, with top scorer Elijah Adebayo and star midfielder Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu among those unavailable.
- The home side could name an unchanged starting XI after restricting Reading to a handful of half-chances last time out.
Huddersfield Town – pre-match summary
- Carlos Corberan's tactical flexibility means the away side could line up in either a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2 system on Friday, depending on whether or not the Spaniard wants to go man-to-man with Luton.
- The Terriers lined up with a back three in both of their last two league outings, but a 4-3-3 system with Duane Holmes and Danel Sinani on the wings seems the most likely set-up here.
- Danny Ward scored against Bristol City on the final day, so Corberan has a big decision to make between him and Jordan Rhodes up top.
- Lee Nicholls, Levi Colwill and Tom Lees will all return to the starting XI.
- Winger Duane Holmes picked up a knock on the final day, but will be fit to start, while star midfielder Lewis O'Brien was left out by Corberan as a precaution and will return to partner Jonathan Hogg and Jonathan Russell in midfield.
Personal meetings: Luton Town - Huddersfield Town
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"