Spain - Sweden
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Spain - Sweden (14 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 14th November, the teams Spain and Sweden will meet on the field at 19:45 (UTC). Bookmakers consider the hosts to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Spain is 1.38.
Spain leapfrogged Sweden into first place in Group B on Thursday night. Spain beat Greece 1-0 while Sweden slipped to a shock 2-0 defeat to Georgia. That results means Spain now only need to avoid defeat on Sunday to secure top spot. . Sweden have remarkably only lost one of their last eight away matches and that was to Kosovo. They did draw 0-0 to Spain in that sequence but a point won't be good enough to take first place back. Defeat to Georgia may have cost them dearly. .
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Spain won in 3 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 2-го сентября and ended with a score of 2:1 in favor of Sweden. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:0. Then the victory was won by the team Sweden.
Spain has won 4 times in their last 6 matches. Also the team plays well in attack, which allows them to score an average of 1.83 goals per game. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 0.83 goals per game.
Sweden are going quite confidently, 4 wins in the last 6 matches. In addition to this, the team does not score so many points - an average of 1.67 per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 1 goals, which is quite a lot.
Our system has already made a forecast for this event. To view it, simply activate your subscription.
Facts about the match Spain – Sweden
- Spain are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Spain have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches against Sweden in all competitions.
- Spain have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Spain have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup).
Spain – pre-match summary
- Ansu Fati, Yeremi Pino and Eric Garcia have all withdrawn from the Spain squad through injury.
- Jose Gaya was the WhoScored Man of the Match against Greece on Thursday and will hope to keep his place ahead of Jordi Alba here.
- Pau Torres is an option to replace Inigo Martinez at centre-back, while Cesar Azpilicueta is pushing to take Dani Carvajal's spot at right-back.
- Sergio Busquets is expected to start at the base of Spain's midfield ahead of Rodri, while Dani Olmo and Pablo Fornals are options in attack.
- Carlos Soler is an option in midfield but 17-year-old Gavi looks set to keep his starting spot.
Sweden – pre-match summary
- Sweden went with a full strength side on Thursday night but still ended up losing 2-0 to Georgia in a real shock result.
- Dejan Kulusevski is pushing for a start after only making the bench against Georgia in midweek, while Albin Ekdal is back from suspension to start against Spain.
Personal meetings: Spain - Sweden
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"