Southampton - Liverpool
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Southampton - Liverpool (17 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 18:45 (UTC), we are waiting for an interesting game between the teams Southampton and Liverpool. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.38 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
Southampton, who have had 10 days to prepare for this game, have only won one of their last 11 matches in all competitions. . Liverpool followed up their League Cup triumph in February with victory over Chelsea (again) in the FA Cup final on Saturday. . Liverpool are clearly the favourites for this match but the fact they went all the way to penalties and picked up injuries to key players on Saturday does them no favours here. . Southampton actually won 1-0 the last time they welcomed Liverpool but they are just not in any sort of form to follow that up with a positive result here. .
If we consider the last 6 of face-to-face meetings of Southampton and Liverpool, then the hosts were able to win in 1 cases. The most productive match between the teams took place on 27-го ноября and ended with a score of 4:0 in favor of Liverpool. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 1:0. Then the victory was won by the team Southampton.
Southampton can not find their game in any way, they were able to win only 1 victories in their last 6 matches. But they don't score so much, they average 0.67 per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 2.5 goals.
Liverpool won in 5 of the last 6 matches. In addition to this, the team does not play very effectively, averaging 1.67 goals per game. They concede an average of 0.67 goals, defense is not the strongest side of this team.
Our system has already made a forecast for this event. To view it, simply activate your subscription.
Facts about the match Southampton – Liverpool
- Liverpool have won 14 of their last 16 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 8 of their last 9 matches against Southampton in all competitions.
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Southampton in all competitions.
- Southampton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Southampton's last 3 games
- Southampton have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (Premier League).
Southampton – pre-match summary
- Southampton have had 10 days to prepare for the welcome of Liverpool on Tuesday night.
- Alex McCarthy was back on the bench last time out and could make his first league appearance since December as Fraser Forster only returned to training on Monday.
- Stuart Armstrong is also a doubt for Southampton's final home game of the season.
- Look for Oriol Romeu to come back into the starting XI after dropping to the bench in defeat to Brentford last time out.
- Che Adams was an unused substitute in defeat to Brentford and will push for a recall up top.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Liverpool's FA Cup final win over Chelsea came at a cost with Mo Salah and Virgil van Dijk coming off injured. Neither are expected to play here.
- After Manchester City's slip-up on Sunday, Jurgen Klopp has a massive decision to make here. He should really rotate given the tight turnaround but he will now be tempted to go full strength.
- Fabinho travelled with the Liverpool team to Wembley but won't be risked here with the Champions League around the corner.
- Youngsters Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott will hope for game time on Tuesday.
Personal meetings: Southampton - Liverpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"