Wolverhampton Wanderers - Leeds United
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Wolverhampton Wanderers - Leeds United (18 March 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Wolverhampton Wanderers is playing at home today, Leeds United will face them, the meeting will start at 20:00 (UTC). Wolverhampton Wanderers are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 2.232 for the victory of the first team.
Wolves followed up three successive league defeats with back-to-back wins over Watford and Everton to move above Tottenham in the table. Wolves have been inconsistent at home of late, winning three and losing two of their last five at Molineux. Leeds ended a six-game losing streak in dramatic fashion as a late Joe Gelardt goal secured a huge 2-1 win over Norwich on Sunday afternoon. The three points will have been a welcome boost for the Whites, but they need to correct their away form now having lost their last three on the road, conceding 10 goals in that run. Wolves have been one of the best defensive teams in the league this season, while Leeds have struggled to consistently hit the back of the net on their travels. A home win with a clean sheet to boot is likely on Friday.
The teams have already played each other. Wolverhampton Wanderers defeated Leeds United in 5 from 6 last matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 22-го ноября and ended with a score of 4:1 in favor of Wolverhampton Wanderers. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Wolverhampton Wanderers was defeated then.
Wolverhampton Wanderers is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 3 wins. But the team cannot boast of a good performance in terms of goals scored, with an average of 1.33 goals per game. The defense of the hosts is lame, they concede 1 goals on average.
The guests are not in the best shape right now, only 1 wins in their last 6 matches. However with their style of play, they score an average of only 0.67 points per game. The team plays well defensively, they concede on average no more than 3.17 goals.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Wolverhampton Wanderers – Leeds United
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Leeds's last 8 games (Premier League).
- Leeds have failed to score in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have lost their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Leeds in all competitions.
- Wolves are undefeated in their last 6 matches against Leeds in all competitions.
Wolverhampton Wanderers – pre-match summary
- Hwang Hee-Chan sustained a back injury early on against Everton and will be assessed, though with the international break looming, Bruno Lage may elect against taking a risk on the South Korean.
- Ki-Jana Hoever and Nelson Semedo are Lage's only other confirmed absentees with the pair due back next month.
- Lage may move to a 3-4-3 system, with Pedro Neto and Daniel Podence coming in for Hwang and Joao Moutinho.
Leeds United – pre-match summary
- Rodrigo will be assessed after he was forced off on the hour mark of Leeds' 2-1 win over Norwich.
- Jesse Marsch will be without Liam Cooper, Tyler Roberts, Junior Firpo, Leo Hjelde and Kalvin Phillips here.
- Joe Gelhardt may lead the line after his winning goal against Norwich, while Robin Koch could be the man to replace Rodrigo, with Mateusz Klich moving into the number 10 role. Daniel James is also an option for Marsch.
Personal meetings: Wolverhampton Wanderers - Leeds United
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"