Aston Villa - Arsenal
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Aston Villa - Arsenal (19 March 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today we are waiting for a very interesting football match - Aston Villa vs Arsenal. The event will start at 12:30 (UTC). Bookmakers give the coefficient 2.39 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
Both these sides will be looking to bounce back from defeats but Arsenal undoubtedly have far more to play for and, despite playing in the week, will aim to make a typically fast start here. With that in mind Steven Gerrard may drop one of his strikers and look to play on the counter, with the absence of Lucas Digne and quality of Arsenal's wide players meaning he must be wary of adopting his usual system that relies on full-backs getting high up the pitch. Bukayo Saka vs Ashley Young could be a key battle that may well prove decisive in this game, so the visitors may just edge it.
Aston Villa and Arsenal have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 3 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 22-го сентября. Then the game ended with the score 3:2 in favor of the Arsenal. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 1:0. Then the victory was won by the team Aston Villa.
The statistics of the hosts are not the best, in the last 6 matches they were able to win only 3 times. However the team does not manage to score many goals, an average of 1.67 per game. Aston Villa have missed too many in their last games, an average of 0.67 times per game.
The statistics of the Arsenal can not be called bad, 5 wins in the last 6 matches. Also with their style of play, they score an average of only 1.67 points per game. In recent matches, the team has conceded too much, an average of 0.67 per game.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Aston Villa – Arsenal
- Arsenal have won 9 of their last 11 matches (Premier League).
- Arsenal have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 away matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Aston Villa's last 7 home games (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Arsenal's last 7 away games (Premier League).
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches
- Aston Villa have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
Aston Villa – pre-match summary
- After a lengthy absence with a knee injury Marvelous Nakamba is stepping up his fitness and targeting a return after the international break.
- Lucas Digne was forced off early on at West Ham and will also be back available after the break, but Douglas Luiz and Calum Chambers should be fit to start following facial injuries last weekend.
- Emi Buendia has had an impact off the bench in the last two games and will hope to have done enough to return at the expense of Danny Ings or Ollie Watkins.
Arsenal – pre-match summary
- Takehiro Tomiyasu has a chance of returning to action and ensuring Mikel Arteta has a full squad to choose from this weekend, though he may play on the safe side with an international break looming.
- Arsenal started well against Liverpool in the week but faded having gone behind and perhaps had one eye on this game as the race for fourth heats up.
- Emile Smith Rowe will hope to come into the starting lineup but both Martin Odegaard and Gabriel Martinelli continue to impress.
Personal meetings: Aston Villa - Arsenal
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"