Besiktas - Ajax
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Besiktas - Ajax (24 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 24th November at 17:45 (UTC), the teams Besiktas and Ajax will meet on the football field. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.41 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
This season has been a nightmare for Besiktas. They have lost all four matches in Group C and are loitering around midtable domestically. . Ajax are flying this season, though will hope speculation about Erik Ten Hag's future doesn't disrupt things. The Dutch side have qualified for the next stage already with four wins from four. Only RB Leipzig (13) have conceded more goals than Besiktas (12) in the Champions League this season so Ajax should really romp to victory here.
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 1 times recently. At the same time, Besiktas won 0 victories in these matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 28-го сентября and ended with a score of 2:0 in favor of Ajax. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 2:0. Then the victory was won by the team Ajax.
The statistics of the hosts are not the best, in the last 6 matches they were able to win only 2 times. But the average number of goals per game for the team is 1. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 1.67 goals.
Ajax managed to beat their opponents in 4 out of 6 cases in their last matches. In addition to this, they play quite effectively - 2.83 heads on average. The team has some problems with defense, they concede too many goals.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Besiktas – Ajax
- Besiktas have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Besiktas have lost their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Besiktas have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Ajax have won their last 4 matches (Champions League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Besiktas's last 8 games (Champions League).
- Ajax have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Champions League).
Besiktas – pre-match summary
- Josef is suspended for Besiktas after his red card late on in defeat to Sporting last time out in the Champions League.
- Besiktas' injury woes have eased by Chelsea loanee Michy Batshuayi remains a doubt for the home side.
- Miralem Pjanic and Atiba Hutchinson were both subbed off at half-time at the weekend putting their status in doubt here.
- With qualification to the next round no longer possible, 20-year-old Can Bozdogan will hope for the chance to impress.
Ajax – pre-match summary
- Andre Onana was back on the bench for Ajax at the weekend and may be considered to start with Maarten Stekelenburg out injured. Remko Pasveer will hope to continue, however.
- Mohammed Kudus and Sean Klaiber are also sidelined for Ajax on Wednesday night, though neither would have started anyway.
- Erik Ten Hag, who is being heavily linked with a move to Manchester United, has named an unchanged starting XI for all four of Ajax's group games to date.
- However, he will be forced into at least one change here with midfielder Edson Alvarez suspended due to an accumulation of bookings in the competition.
- Davy Klaassen will hope to deputise for Alvarez, though Daley Blind could move from left-back to midfield.
Personal meetings: Besiktas - Ajax
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"