Liverpool - Porto
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Liverpool - Porto (24 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 20:00 (UTC), we are waiting for an interesting game between the teams Liverpool and Porto. Bookmakers give the coefficient 2.02 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
Liverpool romped to a 4-0 win over Arsenal on Saturday night in what was ideal preparation for the welcome of FC Porto. The Reds have already wrapped up top spot in Group B, so we could see a changed Reds side on Wednesday. Porto secured a 5-1 win over Feirense in the Taca de Portugal over the weekend to make it three wins from their last four. Their only defeat in the group stages so far came in a 5-1 defeat at the hands of Wednesday's opponents in Portugal. The home side should make changes, but Liverpool still have the quality in personnel to continue their 100% start to their Champions League campaign.
The teams have met 6 times recently. Liverpool was able to win in 5 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 28-го сентября. Then the game ended with the score 1:5 in favor of the Liverpool. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:0. The Liverpool was defeated then.
The hosts are going quite well, in the last 6 games they were able to win 4 victories. In addition to this, they play quite effectively, scoring an average of 2.83 goals per game. The team's defense is not the strongest side, they concede an average of 0.83 goals per game.
Porto won in 4 of the last 6 matches. In addition to this, they play quite aggressively - the team scores an average of 2.83 goals per game. The team has some problems with defense, they concede too many goals.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Liverpool – Porto
- Liverpool have won their last 4 matches (Champions League).
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against Porto in all competitions.
- Liverpool have won 5 of their last 6 matches against Porto in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Porto's last 6 games (Champions League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Champions League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches against Porto in all competitions.
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Jurgen Klopp is expected to ring the changes on Wednesday night with top spot already secured in Group B.
- Joe Gomez, Roberto Firmino, Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott are certainly ruled out, so there is a good chance some of Liverpool's youngsters will play.
- Diogo Jota took a heavy bang to his knee in the 4-0 win over Arsenal on Saturday and is unlikely to be risked in midweek.
- With qualification secured, there is perhaps no need to rush someone prone to breaking down with muscle injuries like Thiago.
- The likes of Nat Phillips, Taki Minamino, Ibrahima Konate, Caoimhin Kelleher, Divock Origi and Neco Williams could all start here, though the latter pair are doubts through illness and injury, respectively.
Porto – pre-match summary
- FC Porto have a clean bill of health for their testing trip to Anfield.
- Evanilson and Toni Martinez are competing to partner Mehdi Taremi in attack.
Personal meetings: Liverpool - Porto
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"