Brighton & Hove Albion - Leeds United
England. Premier League
Brighton & Hove Albion
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Brighton & Hove Albion - Leeds United (27 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 27th November, the teams Brighton & Hove Albion and Leeds United will meet on the field at 17:30 (UTC). The favorite in this match is Brighton & Hove Albion. Bookmakers give the coefficient 2.11 for their victory, the coefficient for the guests 3.88.
Brighton are now winless in eight matches after a 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa last weekend. They have drawn five of their last seven in the Premier League. . Leeds took the lead against Antonio Conte's Tottenham last weekend but couldn't hold on and slipped to a 2-1 defeat. They still only have two wins all season, coming against strugglers Watford and Norwich. . Neither side are in good form heading into Saturday's game and it wouldn't be a surprise to see both cancel each other out in what should be a fascinating tactical battle between the two coaches. .
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 6 times recently. At the same time, Brighton & Hove Albion won 2 victories in these matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 11-го октября. Then the game ended with the score 3:1 in favor of the Leeds United. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Brighton & Hove Albion.
The hosts have lost in 3 of the last 6 matches, the statistics are far from ideal. However the team usually scores no more than 1 goals per game. The hosts defend well, on average, the opponents manage to hit the goal no more than 2 times.
Leeds United have lost in 3 of their last 6 matches. However their score on goals scored is not so high - an average of 0.83 per game. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 1.33 goals per game.
The match promises to be interesting. And you can see the forecast of our service directly on this page.
Facts about the match Brighton & Hove Albion – Leeds United
- Brighton have failed to win their last 7 matches
Brighton & Hove Albion – pre-match summary
- Graham Potter will ponder changes this weekend after losing 2-0 to Aston Villa last time out.
- Potter is boosted by the return of first-choice goalkeeper Robert Sanchez, who missed the defeat to Villa through suspension.
- Enock Mwepu has an outside chance of returning this weekend but Danny Welbeck and Steven Alzate are ruled out.
- It wouldn't be a surprise if Tariq Lamptey dropped out of the side after as Potter manages his return from a lengthy lay-off.
- Neal Maupay, Solly March and Joel Veltman are among those pushing for recalls on Saturday.
Leeds United – pre-match summary
- Raphinha and Rodrigo were both surprise absentees in defeat to Tottenham last weekend, with the former suffering from illness and the latter injured. Both are doubts here.
- With Patrick Bamfrod, Luke Ayling, Robin Koch and Jamie Shackleton also injury concerns, the problems just don't stop mounting for Marcelo Bielsa.
- Junior Firpo returned from injury as a substitute against Tottenham and is an option to start here.
- Kalvin Phillips impressed as a third centre-back against Tottenham and may continue there against Brighton.
- After a nightmare few years with injury, Adam Forshaw is now getting a run in the team as a result of injuries to other players.
- Tyler Roberts could replace talented youngster Joe Gelhardt in attack if Rodrigo fails to recover in time.
Personal meetings: Brighton & Hove Albion - Leeds United
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA