Aston Villa - Brentford
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Aston Villa - Brentford (28 August 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Aston Villa is playing at home today, Brentford will face them, the meeting will start at 14:00 (UTC). Bookmakers give the coefficient 2.03 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
Villa have bounced back from a dismal performance and result at Watford with two good wins but are still set to be without some key players in attack. They have an awful record against Brentford, without a win in six, though Dean Smith was in the opposing dugout for five of those games. Thomas Frank had to call on his senior pros from the bench to avoid an embarrassing home defeat to Forest Green in the cup but will field his favoured starting XI from the off at Villa Park and be confident of a result against his former boss. Given Villa's injuries and Brentford's solid start to life in the top-flight it's tough to separate these two but as has been the case early on in the campaign, home advantage following the return of fans appears to be back and could prove decisive in a tight game.
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 6 times recently. At the same time, Aston Villa won 0 victories in these matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 22-го августа and ended with a score of 2:2 in favor of Brentford. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:0. The Brentford was defeated then.
Aston Villa has shown relatively good statistics in their recent matches. In the last 6 games, they won 4 times. Also the team plays in an attacking style and scores an average of 2.67 goals per game, which is a fairly good result. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 1 goals per game.
Brentford won in 4 of the last 6 matches. Also the team does not score so many points - an average of 1.67 per game. The team has some problems with defense, they concede too many goals.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Aston Villa – Brentford
- Aston Villa have drawn their last 3 home matches against Brentford in all competitions.
- Aston Villa have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Brentford are undefeated in their last 6 matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
Aston Villa – pre-match summary
- Leon Bailey, Bertrand Traore and Ollie Watkins all missed the win over Newcastle last week and midweek cup action through injury, though the latter has the best chance of returning of the trio, in time to face his former club...
- Trezeguet remains a long term absentee, while Morgan Sanson won't be rushed back until after the international break.
- Villa's B team battered League Two Barrow in the Carabao Cup with some eye-catching displays from youngsters Carney Chukwuemeka, Jaden Philogene-Bidace and Cameron Archer.
- The latter scored a hat-trick on his debut and may have earned a place in the squad, with Wesley returning to Club Brugge on loan, but the starting XI may well remain unchanged from last weekend.
Brentford – pre-match summary
- Josh Dasilva is likely to be joined on the sidelines by Mads Sorensen, who had to be replaced just before half time in the cup with a knee injury.
- Thomas Frank hasn't made a change to his league lineup yet and with four points on the board and zero goals conceded, it's hard to see that happening here either.
Personal meetings: Aston Villa - Brentford
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"