Liverpool - Chelsea
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Liverpool - Chelsea (28 August 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Liverpool is hosting Chelsea today at 16:30 (UTC). Bookmakers consider the hosts to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Liverpool is 2.54.
Liverpool and Chelsea have both started the season with 100 per cent records after two games. Neither side has conceded yet, as this is the first game of the season between two title contenders. . The signing of Romelu Lukaku has turned Chelsea into a different beast this season and his individual duel with Virgil van Dijk on Saturday is not to be missed. Rather than sign big name players this summer, Liverpool have instead decided to secure the long-term futures of their best players. . Chelsea triumphed last time out at Anfield but that is their only win across the last six Premier League encounters between the two sides. It's difficult to split them and a draw would not be a surprise. .
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Liverpool won in 4 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 22-го июля. Then the game ended with the score 5:3 in favor of the Liverpool. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Chelsea.
The hosts are going quite well, in the last 6 games they were able to win 5 victories. In addition to this, the average number of goals per game for the team is 2, which is quite good. The team's defense is not the strongest side, they concede an average of 0.33 goals per game.
The statistics of the Chelsea can not be called bad, 5 wins in the last 6 matches. Also the team builds a good offensive line, which allows you to score an average of 4 goals per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 0.67 goals, which is quite a lot.
When analyzing this match, a lot of factors should be taken into account. The forecast of our system is already ready, you can view it right now.
Facts about the match Liverpool – Chelsea
- Liverpool have won their last 7 matches
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Liverpool's last 8 home games (Premier League).
- Chelsea are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League).
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Kostas Tsimikas performed well in Andy Robertson's absence but the Scot is expected to regain his place in the side here.
- Fabinho missed last weekend's win over Burnley due to the sad passing of his father but could return here. Thiago is also pushing for his first start of the season.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was also absent last weekend after the birth of his first child but should be available for selection here.
- Diogo Jota is unlikely to lose his place to Roberto Firmino after scoring again last weekend.
Chelsea – pre-match summary
- Hakim Ziyech and N'Golo Kante both recovered from injury to feature off the bench against Arsenal last weekend. The latter surely replaces Mateo Kovacic in the XI here.
- Christian Pulisic and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are expected to play no part due to positive COVID-19 tests.
- Trevoh Chalobah can count himself unlucky to have been benched against Arsenal but is unlikely to get back in here either.
- Ben Chilwell may have to continue warming the bench as Marcos Alonso has made a fine start to the season at left wing-back.
Personal meetings: Liverpool - Chelsea
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"