Manchester City - Arsenal
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Manchester City - Arsenal (28 August 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 11:30 (UTC), the Arsenal comes to visit the Manchester City. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.26 for the victory of the hosts, considering them clear favorites in this game.
After losing their first game of the season, Manchester City thumped Norwich 5-0 last weekend. . Arsenal picked up their first win of the season with a morale-boosting 6-0 win over West Brom on Wednesday. . Playing late on Wednesday and early on Saturday is not ideal for the Gunners. . Things don't look as bad for Arsenal as they did at the start of the week but they are up against it here. They have lost five in a row at the Etihad.
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Manchester City won in 5 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 22-го декабря. Then the game ended with the score 1:4 in favor of the Manchester City. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 0:1. Then the victory was won by the team Manchester City.
The hosts are going quite well, in the last 6 games they were able to win 4 victories. In addition to this, the team throws an average of 2.5 goals per game, which is quite good. The defense of the hosts is lame, they concede 0.5 goals on average.
Arsenal have lost in 4 of their last 6 matches. But the team scores an average of 1.83 goals per game. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Manchester City – Arsenal
- Man City have been winning at both half time and full time in 9 of their last 11 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
- Man City have won 10 of their last 11 matches against Arsenal in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Manchester City's last 9 home games
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal last 3 games
Manchester City – pre-match summary
- Ilkay Gundogan made a rapid recovery from a shoulder problem to start Manchester City's demolition of Norwich last weekend.
- Phil Foden is still sidelined for Pep Guardiola's side and Belgium manager Roberto Martinez has revealed Kevin De Bruyne won't play this weekend.
- Aymeric Laporte looks set for a run in the first-team as John Stones works his way back from an extended break.
- Gabriel Jesus impressed from a wide position against Norwich but Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez are both pushing for recalls on Saturday.
- City announced on Thursday they have suspended Benjamin Mendy after he was charged by the police.
Arsenal – pre-match summary
- Alexandre Laczette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Martin Odegaard are all available for Arsenal, though only the latter two are expected to start here.
- Aubameyang looks safe to lead the line after scoring a hat-trick against West Brom on Wednesday night. Emile Smith Rowe may have to play out wide with Odegaard in the No.10 position.
- Nicolas Pepe is on standby after Bukayo Saka took a heavy knock to his knee against West Brom. He was able to finish the match, however.
- Mikel Arteta has confirmed Ben White will miss out once again in a blow for the Gunners.
- Pablo Mari had a nightmare against Chelsea last weekend and it wouldn't be a complete surprise if he was dropped here.
- Kieran Tierney wasn't risked in midweek but should recover in time to start at the Etihad. Aaron Ramsdale is not expected to displace Bernd Leno in goal just yet.
Personal meetings: Manchester City - Arsenal
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"