Millwall - Blackpool
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Millwall - Blackpool (28 August 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Millwall is playing at home today, Blackpool will face them, the meeting will start at 14:00 (UTC). The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 1.88.
Millwall became the latest side to struggle against Cardiff's set-piece threat last weekend when they were beaten 3-1 on their trip to South Wales, all three goals coming from the Bluebirds' centre-backs. Gary Rowett's side are struggling for creativity in the final third and are hovering just above the drop zone after claiming just two points from their opening four league games. Blackpool's return to the Championship hasn't been plain sailing, but the Tangerines recorded their best result of the season so far when they came from 2-0 down to rescue a point on the road against Bournemouth last weekend. Neil Critchley's side have looked dangerous during games but are yet to claim their first league win of the season and have the same points tally and goal difference as their hosts.
This is not the first game between these teams. They have already met 6 times recently. At the same time, Millwall won 3 victories in these matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 5-го марта and ended with a score of 3:0 in favor of Millwall. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:0. The Millwall was defeated then.
Millwall lost in 2 of the last 6 matches, let's face it, the statistics are far from ideal. But the team does not manage to score many goals, an average of 1.5 per game. The hosts defend well, on average, the opponents manage to hit the goal no more than 1.5 times.
The game does not add up for the guests - 3 defeats in the last 6 matches. However they score an average of no more than 1.33 goals per game. The team's defense is at a high level, they don't miss so often.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Millwall – Blackpool
- Millwall have won their last 3 home matches against Blackpool in all competitions.
- Millwall have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Blackpool in all competitions.
- Millwall have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches
- Millwall have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Blackpool in all competitions.
Millwall – pre-match summary
- Murray Wallace excelled as a wing-back against Cambridge in the EFL Cup in midweek but will have to settle for a position as the left-sided centre-back this weekend.
- Gary Rowett could select a more positive midfield than he did against Cardiff with Billy Mitchell and George Saville both likely to start.
- Shaun Hutchinson and Mason Bennett remain sidelined for the home side this weekend.
Blackpool – pre-match summary
- Neil Critchley will stick with his favoured 4-4-2 system this weekend but could make as many as two changes with Reece James and Shayne Lavery both pushing for recalls.
- Shayne Lavery should partner Jerry Yates up top, despite pressure from Tyreece John-Jules for a starting berth.
- Matty Virtue will miss out as he continues his recovery from an ACL injury while centre-forward Gary Madine has been ruled out with a groin injury.
Personal meetings: Millwall - Blackpool
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"