Brentford - Everton
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Brentford - Everton (28 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 14:00 (UTC), we are waiting for an interesting game between the teams Brentford and Everton. Brentford are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 2.29 for the victory of the first team.
Brentford played their part in a six-goal thriller with Newcastle last weekend and ended up taking a point. They were hanging on towards the end but it at least put an end to their four-game losing streak. . Everton were easily beaten 3-0 by Manchester City last time out. It's the second straight game they have failed to score in and Rafa Benitez's problems are getting worse with injuries and suspensions. Brentford haven't won a Premier League game since the start of October but this is an opportunity they can't pass up. .
If we consider the last 1 of face-to-face meetings of Brentford and Everton, then the hosts were able to win in 1 cases. The most productive match between the teams took place on 21-го сентября and ended with a score of 2:1 in favor of Brentford. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 2:1. Then the victory was won by the team Brentford.
The statistics of the hosts are not the best, in the last 6 matches they were able to win only 1 times. But the team does not score so many goals, on average 1.33 per game. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 2 goals.
The game does not add up for the guests - 4 defeats in the last 6 matches. But with their style of play, they score an average of only 0.67 points per game. The team plays well defensively, they concede on average no more than 2 goals.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Brentford – Everton
- Brentford have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 3 home matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Brentford's last 7 games (Premier League).
- Brentford have lost their last 3 home matches (Premier League).
- Brentford have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Everton have failed to win their last 6 matches
Brentford – pre-match summary
- Shandon Baptiste returned from a dislocated shoulder in last weekend's 3-3 draw with Newcastle and Brentford have more returning here.
- Mathias Jensen, Mads Sorensen and Yoana Wissa are all back available for the home side but Zanka is expected to fall short.
- Charlie Goode and Mads Roerslev are in competition to start at the back for Brentford with Kristoffer Ajer also unavailable for the home side.
- Brentford could still be without at least six players for Saturday's welcome of Everton.
Everton – pre-match summary
- Richarlison is suspended due to an accumulation of bookings to add to Everton's woes this weekend. Mason Holgate is still banned.
- Demarai Gray also came off injured in defeat to Manchester City but his injury is not as bad as first feared and he could feature here.
- Abdoulaye Doucoure trained on Thursday and has an outside chance of making the squad this weekend in what would be a major boost for the away side.
- Allan has now emerged as a major doubt for Everton. Should he miss out then Jean-Philippe Gbamin could get the rarest of starts unless Benitez is prepared to risk Doucoure.
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Tom Davies are still missing for the Toffees.
- Salomon Rondon will likely come into the team with Richarlison suspended, with Alex Iwobi in line to replace Gray.
Personal meetings: Brentford - Everton
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"