Crystal Palace - Norwich City
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Crystal Palace - Norwich City (28 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Crystal Palace is playing at home today, Norwich City will face them, the meeting will start at 15:00 (UTC). The favorite in this match is Crystal Palace. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.66 for their victory, the coefficient for the guests 5.65.
Crystal Palace failed in their attempts to get their Boxing Day game with Tottenham postponed and ended up losing 3-0, with Wilfried Zaha getting himself sent off. Returning to home soil should help Palace as they have only lost once at Selhurst Park all season. . Norwich were thrashed 5-0 at home to Arsenal on Boxing Day, their fourth straight league defeat. They have failed to score in six of their eight away league matches this season and that may continue here. .
If we consider the last 6 of face-to-face meetings of Crystal Palace and Norwich City, then the hosts were able to win in 3 cases. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 8-го августа. Then the game ended with the score 1:3 in favor of the Crystal Palace. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Crystal Palace was defeated then.
Crystal Palace is showing far from its best form. In the last 6 matches, they have only 1 wins. But the team usually scores no more than 1.5 goals per game. Crystal Palace plays well in defense and usually concedes no more than 1.67 goals.
Norwich City managed to beat their opponents only in 0 of the last 6 matches. But the team does not score so many points - an average of 0.17 per game. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 2 goals per game.
When analyzing this match, a lot of factors should be taken into account. The forecast of our system is already ready, you can view it right now.
Facts about the match Crystal Palace – Norwich City
- Crystal Palace have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.
- Norwich have failed to score in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Norwich have failed to win 19 of their last 20 away matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace's last 3 home games
Crystal Palace – pre-match summary
- Wilfried Zaha is suspended after his red card against Tottenham on Boxing Day.
- Nathan Ferguson made his Crystal Palace debut 18 months after joining in the 3-0 loss.
- Joachim Andersen had a nightmare against Tottenham and may drop out here.
- Christian Benteke, Luka Milivojevic, Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze missed out completely on Sunday after a COVID outbreak at Palace. Manager Patrick Vieira is also unavailable.
- Jack Butland appears to have leapfrogged Vicente Guaita in the pecking order in goal for the time being.
Norwich City – pre-match summary
- Dean Smith has already suggested Ozan Kabak won't start both games over the Christmas period so he may drop out from the side that lost 5-0 to Arsenal on Boxing Day. The only problem is Norwich are short of alternatives at the moment.
- Angus Gunn is expected to continue in goal after Tim Krul tested positive for COVID over Christmas but Christos Tzolis, Pierre Lees-Melou and Joshua Sargent all returned on Boxing Day. Lukas Rupp remains a doubt.
- Dimitris Giannoulis should rotate into the side at the expense of Manchester United loanee Brandon Williams. The likes of Sam Bryam and Todd Cantwell are also pushing for starts.
Personal meetings: Crystal Palace - Norwich City
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"