Luton Town - Birmingham City
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Luton Town - Birmingham City (30 July 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Luton Town is playing at home today, Birmingham City will face them, the meeting will start at 14:00 (UTC). The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 1.9.
Luton have shaken off their playoff hangover ahead of this opening day encounter with the likes of Luke Freeman, Carlton Morris and Cauley Woodrow arriving to bolster the Hatters' ranks for the 2022/23 Championship season. Nathan Jones' side are now well-drilled in the 3-5-2 setup and will be targeting consecutive top-six finishes. This will be a favoured opening day matchup for the Bedfordshire side. Birmingham's future off the pitch remains uncertain following a summer dominated by takeover talk. John Eustace will be the man at the helm for the 2022/23 season after Lee Bowyer departed the club earlier in the summer, and immediately his task looks a difficult one. The Blues have struggled to make an impact in the transfer market and head into the opening day already on the back foot with a threadbare squad and minimal depth in the full-back and central midfield areas.
Luton Town and Birmingham City have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 1 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 21-го августа. Then the game ended with the score 0:5 in favor of the Birmingham City. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:1. The Luton Town was defeated then.
Luton Town are going quite well, in their last 6 matches they have won 4 times. In addition to this, the team usually scores no more than 1.67 goals per game. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 0.67 goals per game.
Birmingham City managed to beat their opponents only in 1 of the last 6 matches. However the team does not score so many points - an average of 1.17 per game. The team shows itself well in defense, conceding an average of 1.33 goals.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Luton Town – Birmingham City
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Luton's last 9 games (Championship).
- Birmingham have failed to win 14 of their last 15 away matches (Championship).
- Birmingham have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Championship).
- Luton Town are undefeated in their last 6 home matches
Luton Town – pre-match summary
- Nathan Jones has a host of injury concerns to contend with ahead of his side's opening Championship fixture, with James Shea, Fred Onyedinma and Henri Lansbury among those set to miss out.
- The Hatters will likely line up in a familiar 3-5-2 system with summer signing Carlton Morris set to start alongside Elijah Adebayo up top.
- Luke Freeman is a doubt ahead of his potential debut, so expect Jordan Clark to start in his place.
Birmingham City – pre-match summary
- John Eustace could hand out three first-team debuts on the opening weekend of the Championship season with John Ruddy, Auston Trusty and Przemyslaw Placheta all in line for starts.
- The Blues have no fit left-back for this game, so expect centre-back Nico Gordon to play out of position when Birmingham head to Kenilworth Road.
- Scott Hogan is the man most likely to lead the line with Lukas Jutkiewicz doubtful and Troy Deeney set to miss out.
Personal meetings: Luton Town - Birmingham City
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA