Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion
England. Premier League
England. Premier League
Brighton & Hove Albion
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion (30 October 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 30th October at 14:00 (UTC), the teams Liverpool and Brighton & Hove Albion will meet on the football field. The favorite in this match is Liverpool. Bookmakers give the coefficient 1.26 for their victory, the coefficient for the guests 12.
Unbeaten in 14 games in all competitions this season, Liverpool are well placed in all three competitions they are in. They will be full of confidence after a 5-0 win over Manchester United last weekend. . Brighton were knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Leicester on penalties in midweek having lost 4-1 at home to Manchester City last weekend. They are now winless across their last five. .
Recently, the teams have met 6 times. Liverpool won in 4 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 8-го июля and ended with a score of 1:3 in favor of Liverpool. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 0:1. The Brighton & Hove Albion was defeated then.
The hosts have won 5 times in their last 6 matches. In addition to this, they play quite effectively, scoring an average of 3.67 goals per game. Liverpool have missed too many in their last games, an average of 0.83 times per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion are not in its best shape right now, they were able to win only 1 out of 6 matches. However the team does not play very effectively, averaging 1 goals per game. The team has a good defensive line, conceding an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Our system has already analyzed this event and selected the optimal outcome. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Liverpool – Brighton & Hove Albion
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 19 matches
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Liverpool's last 6 games (Premier League).
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Brighton & Hove Albion last 3 away games
Liverpool – pre-match summary
- Naby Keita escaped serious harm on the receiving end of Paul Pogba's red card challenge last weekend but remains a major doubt given his track record with injuries.
- James Milner is out until after the next international break and Fabinho remains a doubt with a knee injury.
- With Thiago and Harvey Elliott already sidelined, Liverpool are short in central midfield.
- Sadio Mane was rested last weekend so it wouldn't be a surprise if Roberto Firmino or Mo Salah rotated out of the team this time with Atletico Madrid next week.
- As Joel Matip and Joe Gomez played in midweek, Ibrahima Konate should really keep his place in the side here.
Brighton & Hove Albion – pre-match summary
- Adam Webster returned to first-team action in midweek, which is timely as Dan Burn went off injured in midweek.
- Back-to-back starts may come too soon for Webster, so Joel Veltman may be required as one of the third centre-backs like last weekend.
Personal meetings: Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"