Zenit Saint Petersburg - Chelsea
UEFA Champions League
Zenit Saint Petersburg
UEFA Champions League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Zenit Saint Petersburg - Chelsea (8 December 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Zenit Saint Petersburg is playing at home today, Chelsea will face them, the meeting will start at 17:45 (UTC). Chelsea are the favorites in this confrontation, bookmakers give the coefficient 1.55 for the victory of the first team.
Zenit have third place secured no matter what happens on Wednesday due to their superior head-to-head record over fourth place Malmo. . Chelsea just need to match Juventus' result in order to secure top spot but Thomas Tuchel's side find themselves in a rut. . Defeat at the weekend was only their first lose in 13 matches but there have been warning signs in recent weeks. . Chelsea have conceded in each of their last three matches and injuries are starting to pick up for Thomas Tuchel's side. . While they remain favourites on Wednesday, they should expect a very tricky game against Zenit. .
Zenit Saint Petersburg and Chelsea have already met. At the same time, the hosts won in 0 matches. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 14-го сентября. Then the game ended with the score 1:0 in favor of the Chelsea. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Chelsea was defeated then.
The hosts have won only 2 games in the last 6 matches. However the team scores an average of 2 goals, which is quite a good result. The hosts play well in defense, conceding an average of 1.33 goals.
Chelsea managed to beat their opponents only in 3 of the last 6 matches. However they score quite well, on average 2.17 goals per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 1 goals, which is quite a lot.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Zenit Saint Petersburg – Chelsea
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Chelsea have won 6 of their last 7 matches (Champions League).
- Zenit have failed to win 11 of their last 12 matches (Champions League).
Zenit Saint Petersburg – pre-match summary
- Dmitriy Chistyakov was sent off in Zenit's last Champions League match and is suspended for this one as a result.
- Sergei Semak has switched between a back three and a four-man defence in recent weeks so it's unclear how he will set up against Chelsea on Wednesday.
- Wilmar Barrios will have to drop into defence with Chistyakov suspended if Zenit continue in a back three here.
Chelsea – pre-match summary
- Trevoh Chalobah, Jorginho, Ben Chilwell and N'Golo Kante are all ruled out for Chelsea, but Kai Havertz and Marcos Alonso are expected to travel.
- Mateo Kovacic returned to training after injury this week but has now tested positive for COVID-19 and has to self-isolate.
- Saul Niguez or Callum Hudson-Odoi will most likely start at left wing-back here to give Alonso some rest ahead of a hectic winter schedule.
- With so many central midfielders ruled out, Saul may indeed get a life-line and start in midfield again despite some very sub-par performances there.
- Edouard Mendy turned in a horror-showing against West Ham at the weekend and Thomas Tuchel has conceded his confidence has dipped. Kepa Arrizabalaga could be a surprise starter here.
- Tuchel has been very patient building Romelu Lukaku's minutes from the bench since returning from injury but he could be unleashed from the start here. Timo Werner, Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech are all in competition to start here too.
Personal meetings: Zenit Saint Petersburg - Chelsea
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"