Sheffield Wednesday - Sunderland
England. League One
England. League One
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Sheffield Wednesday - Sunderland (9 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
Sheffield Wednesday and Sunderland will meet today on a football field at 18:45 (UTC). Bookmakers consider the hosts to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Sheffield Wednesday is 2.165.
Sheffield Wednesday will welcome a bumper home crowd to Hillsborough on Monday night as they look to overturn a 1-0 first-leg deficit from their trip to the Stadium of Light. Darren Moore's side ended the season with four wins from their last five outings, but will need to produce a drastic improvement on their first-leg performance if they're to secure an immediate return to the Championship. Sunderland enjoyed the better of the chances when these two sides did battle on Friday night, but it was a lapse in concentration from Wednesday centre-back Shaun Hutchinson that would gift Ross Stewart the only goal of the game. The Black Cats are unbeaten in seven games away from home and will secure their place at Wembley if they can keep that run going with a win or a draw on Monday night.
The teams have met 6 times recently. Sheffield Wednesday was able to win in 3 matches. The most productive match between the teams took place on 30-го декабря and ended with a score of 5:0 in favor of Sunderland. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:0. The Sunderland was defeated then.
Sheffield Wednesday has won 4 times in their last 6 matches. Also the team scores an average of 1.83 goals, which is quite a good result. Sheffield Wednesday have missed too many in their last games, an average of 1.17 times per game.
Sunderland managed to beat their opponents in 4 out of 6 cases in their last matches. In addition to this, the team scores an average of 1.83 goals per game. The team's defense suffers, they concede an average of 0.67 goals, which is quite a lot.
The match promises to be interesting. And you can see the forecast of our service directly on this page.
Facts about the match Sheffield Wednesday – Sunderland
- Sheff Wed have won 7 of their last 8 home matches (League One).
- Sunderland are undefeated in their last 14 matches (League One).
- Sunderland have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 away matches (League One).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sunderland's last 3 games (League One).
Sheffield Wednesday – pre-match summary
- Darren Moore will consider making a change in the attacking department heading into Monday night's playoff second leg after Saido Berahino offered next to nothing on Friday night.
- Ciaron Brennan is back in training for the home side, but wasn't involved in the first leg and remains a doubt for the return fixture at Hillsborough.
- Dominic Iorfa could be involved should Sheffield Wednesday make it to Wembley, but is unlikely to feature in the second leg of the semi-finals.
Sunderland – pre-match summary
- Aiden McGeady and Callum Doyle were only fit enough for the bench on Friday night and neither are expected to return to the starting XI here.
- Alex Neil is still sweating over the fitness of star striker and Everton loanee Nathan Broadhead, so Ross Stewart, who scored the only goal of the first leg, is likely to lead the line again at Hillsborough.
- One change is on the cards for the away side with 21-year-old midfielder Jay Matete in contention for a recall with Patrick Roberts likely to move back to his familiar left wing-back role.
Personal meetings: Sheffield Wednesday - Sunderland
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"