Eintracht Frankfurt - Rangers
UEFA Europa League
UEFA Europa League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Eintracht Frankfurt - Rangers (18 May 2022)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 19:00 (UTC), we are waiting for an interesting game between the teams Eintracht Frankfurt and Rangers. Bookmakers consider the hosts to be clear favorites in this game. The coefficient for the victory of Eintracht Frankfurt is 2.37.
Frankfurt have only won three of their last 13 matches in all competitions but all three victories have come in this competition. The German side have impressively defeated Real Betis, Barcelona and West Ham to reach the Europa League final. . Rangers head into Wednesday's final on a four-game winning streak. Giovanni van Bronckhorst's side have already defeated German opposition on two occasions to reach the Europa League final in Borussia Dortmund and in the semi-finals RB Leipzig. . Rangers have done incredibly well to reach the Europa League final considering they have only won once away from home all season, that a 4-2 win at Dortmund. Frankfurt, meanwhile, have won five of their six away matches in the competition, impressively winning at Barcelona and West Ham in recent matches. Their records away from home could prove decisive on Wednesday.
The account of the statistics of personal meetings of the teams has not yet been opened. This will be their first confrontation. We will mainly focus on the past matches of the teams.
The hosts have lost in 1 of the last 6 matches, the statistics are far from ideal. But the team does not score so many goals, on average 1.33 per game. Eintracht Frankfurt plays well in defense and usually concedes no more than 1.33 goals.
Rangers are going quite confidently, 4 wins in the last 6 matches. Also they play quite aggressively - the team scores an average of 2.17 goals per game. In recent matches, the team has conceded too much, an average of 0.83 per game.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Eintracht Frankfurt – Rangers
- Eintracht Frankfurt have won their last 3 matches
- Eintracht Frankfurt have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches
Eintracht Frankfurt – pre-match summary
- Frankfurt surprisingly went with a relatively strong side for their final league game at the weekend against Mainz.
- It came at a cost as centre-back Obite Evan Ndicka had to come off injured and is now a doubt for Wednesday's Europa League final.
- Frankfurt are already without Martin Hinteregger and attacker Jesper Lindstrom is also a doubt for the German side.
- Christopher Lenz, Makoto Hasebe and Stefan Ilsanker are on standby to replace Ndicka in defence if required.
Rangers – pre-match summary
- Aaron Ramsey and Amad Diallo have struggled for form and fitness since arriving on loan in January but Ramsey has started two of their last three and Diallo has scored in two of their last three. That leaves Giovanni van Bronckhorst with a big decision to make as neither had really made an impression prior to that.
- Van Bronckhorst switched to a back three in both legs against RB Leipzig in the semi-finals of the Europa League and is expected to continue in that formation here, with John Lundstram playing at centre-back.
- Ryan Jack has missed Rangers' last three matches through injury and remains a doubt for the Scottish side. Forward duo Kemar Roofe and Alfredo Morelos look set to miss out.
- 18-year-old Alex Lowry will drop out of the side despite a WhoScored Man of the Match display in their 3-1 win over Hearts at the weekend. He scored and assisted in the victory.
Personal meetings: Eintracht Frankfurt - Rangers
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"