Barcelona - Dynamo Kyiv
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Barcelona - Dynamo Kyiv (20 October 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
At 16:45 (UTC), we are waiting for an interesting game between the teams Barcelona and Dynamo Kyiv. The hosts are the clear favorites in this match. Bookmakers give a coefficient for their victory of 1.285.
Barcelona looked more like their former selves in Sunday's 3-1 win over Valencia, which is a boost ahead of their return to Champions League action. The La Liga giants foot group E with zero points from their opening two games, so they'll be keen to get their campaign up and running here. Dynamo Kyiv have won only two of their last five matches in all competitions, a streak that includes a 5-0 thrashing at the hands of Bayern Munich. The Ukrainian side have been fairly inconsistent on their travels this season and lost both Champions League meetings with Barcelona last season. Given Dynamo's injury issues in attack, the home side should put their first three points on the board with a routine victory on Wednesday evening.
If we consider the last 6 of face-to-face meetings of Barcelona and Dynamo Kyiv, then the hosts were able to win in 4 cases. They scored the most goals to each other in the match, which took place on 24-го ноября. Then the game ended with the score 0:4 in favor of the Barcelona. As for the match in which the teams scored the fewest goals, it ended with a score of 2:0. Then the victory was won by the team Barcelona.
Barcelona lost in 2 of the last 6 matches, let's face it, the statistics are far from ideal. But they don't score so much, they average 1.17 per game. The defense link of the hosts has been playing quite poorly lately, the team concedes an average of 1.17 goals per game.
Dynamo Kyiv managed to beat their opponents only in 3 of the last 6 matches. However their score on goals scored is not so high - an average of 1.17 per game. They concede an average of 1 goals, defense is not the strongest side of this team.
The forecast for the upcoming confrontation is already available on our website. You can watch it right now.
Facts about the match Barcelona – Dynamo Kyiv
- Barcelona have won their last 4 matches against Dynamo Kyiv in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Barcelona's last 8 games (Champions League).
- Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Dynamo Kyiv in all competitions.
- Barcelona have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Dynamo Kyiv in all competitions.
- Barcelona have failed to win their last 5 matches (Champions League).
Barcelona – pre-match summary
- Ronald Koeman may make just one change to the side that started the 3-1 win over Valencia on Sunday night, with Clement Lenglet coming in for the suspended Eric Garcia.
- Ansu Fati made his first start in almost a year in the victory and marked the occasion with a goal, so he should keep his spot in the side.
- Sergio Aguero also made his first Barcelona appearance against Valencia, though is unlikely to start here.
- Pedri, Martin Braithwaite and Ronald Araujo are ruled out through injury, yet there is hope that Ousmane Dembele may make the squad.
Dynamo Kyiv – pre-match summary
- Vladyslav Supriaga came off in the first half of Dynamo Kyiv's 4-1 win at Lviv at the weekend and may miss the trip to Barcelona, with Denys Garmash, who replaced Supriaga, in line to lead the attack having bagged a brace from the bench.
- Ibrahim Kargbo, Vladyslav Kulach, Artem Besedin and Denys Popov also miss out for the away side.
Personal meetings: Barcelona - Dynamo Kyiv
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"