Portugal - Serbia
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
FIFA World Cup 2022 Qualification. Europe
Calculating the optimal amount
The system will help you calculate the optimal bet amount based on your betting history, budget, and current risks. All parameters are set automatically.
The selected event has already been finished
Match review: Portugal - Serbia (14 November 2021)
Prediction from our service is ready
Today, 14th November at 19:45 (UTC), the teams Portugal and Serbia will meet on the football field. Portugal is the favorite, at least according to the bookmakers. They give the coefficient 1.552 for the victory of the hosts.
Portugal are level on points with Serbia heading into the final game of qualification in Group A after being held to a frustrating 0-0 draw with Ireland. They just need to avoid defeat here to secure first place and avoid the play-off route to the 2022 World Cup. . Serbia warmed up for Sunday's match with a 4-0 win over 2022 World Cup hosts Qatar in a friendly. Serbia are now unbeaten in their last six matches and certainly have the forwards to cause Portugal some problems this weekend. . Both teams have scored in each of the last six meetings. Portugal are unbeaten in all of those and remain slight favourites to secure top spot in Group A. .
If we consider the last 6 of face-to-face meetings of Portugal and Serbia, then the hosts were able to win in 3 cases. The most productive match between the teams took place on 7-го сентября and ended with a score of 2:4 in favor of Portugal. If we talk about the most inconclusive match, it ended with a score of 1:1. The was defeated then.
5 wins in 6 games - this is the statistics of the hosts.In addition to this, the team throws an average of 2.67 goals per game, which is quite good. The team's defense is not the strongest side, they concede an average of 0.33 goals per game.
The statistics of the Serbia can not be called bad, 5 wins in the last 6 matches. Also the team scores an average of 2.83 goals per game. They concede an average of 0.5 goals, defense is not the strongest side of this team.
Our system's forecast for this game is already ready. Activate your subscription to watch it.
Facts about the match Portugal – Serbia
- Portugal have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Portugal are undefeated in their last 7 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Portugal are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Serbia in all competitions.
- Serbia are undefeated in their last 7 matches (FIFA World Cup).
Portugal – pre-match summary
- Portugal are without Pepe for their crucial final World Cup qualifier after the centre-back was sent off in Thursday's 0-0 draw with Ireland.
- Danilo Pereira surprisingly started at centre-back against Ireland and may stay there now Pepe is banned, though Jose Fonte is the obvious replacement.
- Bernardo Silva will be assessed ahead of Sunday's welcome of Serbia after missing the stalemate with Ireland with a muscle injury.
- Paris Saint-Germain left-back Nuno Mendes is available again after sitting out Thursday's qualifier through suspension.
- Premier League trio Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo and Diogo Jota were unused substitutes against Ireland but will all start here.
Serbia – pre-match summary
- Serbia fielded a relatively rotated side in their 4-0 friendly win over Qatar in midweek but will go full strength away to Portugal on Sunday.
- Matija Nastastic, Marko Petkovic, Filip Djuricic and Darko Lazovic have all withdrawn from the squad through injury.
- Djuricic and Lazovic were both options to start at right wing-back so Serbia will have to find a solution there.
- In Dusan Vlahovic and Aleksandar Mitrovic, Serbia have two in-form strikers heading into this weekend's massive qualifier with Portugal.
Personal meetings: Portugal - Serbia
History of personal meetings of the teams
Last matches of teams
You must specify the initial parameters
It sounds scary, but in fact it's easy
In order for the system to correctly calculate the optimal bet amounts, you need to set the initial vector and the main currency of the calculation. This will take no more than one minute.
Choosing the main currency
Select the currency from the list
All calculations will be made in the selected currency. But you can always convert the estimated amount to any of the suggested currencies.
Setting the initial vector
Be careful, this is a very important stage
Initial vector - this is the amount of your first bet or the average bet size. It is recommended to set the value of the vector in the amount of 3-5% of your bank. The larger the amount, the greater the risks, but the income can also be higher. You will not be able to change this value during the subscription process.
Change the coefficient
Enter the outcome coefficient in your bookmaker
The odds for the same outcome may differ in different bookmakers. Enter the coefficient exactly as on your bookmaker's page
Changing the bid amount
Enter the required amount
It is advisable not to deviate from the calculations of the system. Frequent and large deviations can lead to the cancellation of the warranty.
Convert an amount to another currency
Select the desired currency from the list. Be careful, when recalculating the bet amount, the currency will return to its original value.
Choosing the method of repayment of the loss
It is advisable not to change the set value
With the effective type, the repayment is made in one bid. When splitting, the repayment rate is divided into several parts. The repayment type is selected automatically.
Write to the journal
If you have already placed a bet on your bookmaker, you can enter the event in your personal journal.
Get bonuses from reliable bookmakers
Go ahead and register using our promo code
Choose a suitable bookmaker from the list of verified ones. Just register using our link and get a bonus. If there is a field for entering a promo code, then enter TETRA
The discount will be applied automatically on the purchase page. Just click on the "Activate"